I’m Streaking in 2014… A Lot!!
Ok… so what’s so wrong with streaking anyway. Admit it, we’ve all done at sometime during our lives. Granted for most of us it was when we were toddlers as our mom was towelling us off after a bath and we happened to slip away to run through the house with her chasing after us. But then there is the occasional exposed streaker on the NFL or MLB field that is tackled and led away by security. I can’t help but think of the Allstate Mayhem streaker commercial. Classic!! 😀
But the streaking I’m talking about isn’t like Mayhem. I’m not quite that brazen. What I’m talking about is doing something every day, non-stop for an extended period of time. I’ve already posted my running goals for 2014, which includes a running streak, but I thought it would be fun to quickly mention some of my other non-running streaking plans for the year as well. So here’s my I’m-going-to-do-it-everyday-in-2014-or-else streaking list….
- Run…. minimum of 1 mile per day (it was worth mentioning again)
- Make my bed
- Read my Bible
- NOT sneak a cigarette
- Eat healthy…. 1 cheat meal per month allowed
- Drink water… at least 24 ounces
- Say “Thank You” to someone at work
- Tell at least one family member that I love them
- Pet my dog
- No matter how hard it is, smile at myself in the mirror and say “You got this!!”
So there you go…. that’s how I streak. How about you?? (No Mayhem wannabe’s, please!)